Medical Information Disclaimer
Stay informed about vaping risks with our Medical Information Disclaimer
www.vapepals.com supplies products to only those of legal smoking/vaping age, which is currently 18 in the UK. Please see our age verification page for further information. Vapepals cannot take responsibility for the effects of the products sold on the website.
The Vapepals website – www.vapepals.com provides information about vaping and vaping products as well as other alternative nicotine replacement therapies such as Heat not Burn and Nicotine Pouches. This information is not medical advice and should not be relied on. No such claims are made as to the health benefits of the products listed on this website. For up to date and accurate information on vaping and similar products please refer to professional healthcare providers and your GP.
The content on the website is continuously updated but may be out of date or potentially inaccurate.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous and should not be used by Minors. E-Liquid can contain Nicotine and is available in various strengths. E-Liquid products sold on the website come with child-proof caps but must be kept out of the reach of children. The following groups are advised not to use these products:
- people who suffer from cardiovascular/heart diseases
- pregnant women
- people suffering from seizure disorders
If you are unsure if you fall in the above categories or require more information, please consult your local physician.
Vapepals cannot be held liable for misuse of nicotine-containing products or any other products sold on this website. All products purchased are used at your own risk and by browsing this site, you confirm that you are of legal age and have read this disclaimer.
For the most recent medical information please visit the following websites to learn about how to quit smoking and the benefits of switching to vaping:
- NHS UK – Using e-cigarettes to stop smoking: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/quit-smoking/using-e-cigarettes-to-stop-smoking
- Gov UK – Nicotine vaping in England: 2022 evidence update: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nicotine-vaping-in-england-2022-evidence-update
- British Lung Foundation – Vaping and e-cigarettes: https://www.blf.org.uk/support-for-you/smoking/vaping-e-cigarettes
- King’s College London – Vaping substantially less harmful than smoking: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/news/vaping-substantially-less-harmful-than-smoking-largest-review-of-its-kind-finds